The Housekeeping Team is responsible for keeping the facility in a clean, safe, and orderly condition according to the procedures and schedules set forth the Housekeeping Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the entire facility in a clean, neat, sanitary, and orderly fashion.
- Clean all residents’ rooms, hallways, activity areas, offices, restrooms, and dining room, entryway and visitation rooms.
Maintain all equipment and report and problems to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Responsible for stocking and keeping housekeeping closets clean and neat.
- This facility does its own laundry. Laundry personnel will care for all linens and residents personal items daily.
- Ability to read and write: To follow both written and oral instructions.
- The ability to observe Individual needs.
Good housekeeping and sanitary techniques.
- The ability to serve residents with both kindness and patience.
- High school education or equivalent preferred but not absolutely necessary.
- Good physical condition, emotional maturity.
- Family obligation must not be a hindrance to stability of service.